Search This Blog

Monday, January 23, 2006

I think, therefore I am single

Yes, I know I haven't blogged in a while. But like you care, you know?

Nobody cares.

I'm all alone in this dark and dingy soulless world.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

k. moment's over.

Thing is, I'm blogging also, under this new URL - being on the law website. Its really cool. Called Lysergic Acid Diethylamide

5 points for those of you who can correctly tell me what Lysergic Acid Diethylamide is, and which are the two awesome bands they can be associated with.

All for now.

G'day!

Edit: It is nice to have someone to talk to, 's all am saying.
Weird coming from me, but I hope everyone finds love.

7 comments:

  1. Its the thing on this wet piece of paper stickin on my hand...

    The gods - Floyd(Syd Barrett) and Beatles(Lenon)

    ...

    Why are u interested in that suddenly?

    PS:Ur blog is sexy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for calling me a nobody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was this written after an Acid Attack?

    Can i borrow some if you have a lil left, I am new to town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww!!

    this is major happy time for me!

    hi d'pak! all that's left as a reminder of my accident is a lil band-aid on my left elbow. i'm fine!

    gazer: that. that was what i liked.
    and yes, oh yes, me blog is super sexy. absolutely right by the way

    i love that word, call me pervy if you want.

    pk: *all smiles* nice way of putting it. and i donno.

    id: i so wish you could!! but shh...don't tell.
    No, i don't have any acid left, cuz i didn't have any in the first place.
    but what the hey, you're enamored? we can be buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. u donno what lil missy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. not a bad one u got there...why LSD? because it inspired the Gods?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the title. Keep thinking.

    ReplyDelete