Search This Blog

Monday, January 16, 2006

Got stuff

Oh my. Oh my.

The internet,
while 'tis a many splendoured thing;
lures me to it, like a wafting aroma
like a flying biscuit to a hungry dog
I want to, I try to, I fail, at
getting away. Far, far from this madding place

While my time-table beckons,
like medication to a sulking patient
while the 'things to do' pile up
by the hour, by the day,
I am wasting, wasting, blogging!

And all that it is,
all purposes served,
all praises showered,
the internet will kill me
if naught else.

the king is dead, all hail the king!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:53 AM

    well i wasted a whole yr bloggong and surfin this yr too. Infact if i flunk in my boards, m gonna blame the liberal net access i have. Just couldnt get off it!

    Prince...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahha... gud one.

    though, what is madding??

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice...in fact, very nice....fun read...gonna be the death of me, too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. madding place? ah well, poetic license, one supposes. But quite rib-tickling, and something that all of us can 'empathize' with, methinks.
    Thankee also for the staunch defence of "Poet, Woman...".
    But you dictum of replying soon does not apply to yourself?

    ReplyDelete