Search This Blog

Sunday, August 07, 2005

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Beauty is truth - truth beauty.
Music and laughter, good food and drink. Interesting conversations with people - i sometimes wonder what more i want...really. Except for money, of course, which facilitates all of these, easily.
Music does encompass me. It fulfills me. Makes me feel happy for being alive - i have to, its a must, for me to listen to music, some form of it, everyday. Apart from myself humming random tunes in my head throughout the day, that doesn't count.
Drastically off topic,
but, i was at Yeshas's treat today - it was pretty okay. I was being myself - and people liked it, moreover, i did as well. There was no ambiguity as to what i was going to say next and all, i knew i would say the right thing, because i was allowing myself to say whatever i wanted. Turns out i'm not that rude, or that boring, or that overbearing and sensitive.
It was just me and a few guys. But we had fun, it wasn't like there was a clear demarcation.
People aren't dumb, we just make it harder for ourselves if we think so. and if it does get so hard, just remove yourself, its all in the mind.

4 comments:

  1. i dnt knw if its OK to comment, 'cuz the post looks personal... i've read all your posts to date and just resisted the urge to comment...

    I'm with u most of the way... i like the way you write... but me thinks, that you should allow urseld some space and love.. i mean it's good to have strong veiws but one's mind shud be such that it can accept what the other person thinks and feels too even if u dnt agree..

    ...i hope i haven't offended u in anyway..

    DO drop by my blog... and tell me what u think,

    Preetika

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've changed my username, but its still me. well, see i've given myself a lotta space. the things i say and the things i do actually have a lotta margin b/w them. i'm sorta sorry to say. I just strive towards achieving unbelievable levels of tolerance, excellence, greatness, virtues. I know that's not to be, but then we keep learning along the way, and no, its not that i don't accept anyone else's pov. just that i'm quite a vehement debater. tha's all. i wrote it in a hurry, hope it came out okay...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehhe... i knw the feeling!!

    ReplyDelete