Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2005

ME aGaInsT tHe mOneY!!

I was at Coffee day with Nikhil today. (God, i used to wait for the time when i could say that casually) Yes, i spent my money on a chococino, and also wasted my fuel in riding uptil there, back to college, where i realized i didn't have my observation book and came back home. What a terrible waste of time and money (and here i am, blogging. Wah!)
I was thinking how easy it is for me to do things, experience 'the life' - lead a comfortable existence in the lap of luxury. With nothing much to worry about, save my academics - which had taken a severe beating at the beginning of the year...
I'm living a wonderful life. I'm well-off, intelligent, ambitious, fun-loving and you know...good. I'm doing what i wanna, and nobody seems to have a problem.

Sometimes, i try to make myself feel guilty for not being a little thrifty bout my moolah. Upon calculation, i just realized that i got 800 bucks this month! the month isn't yet up, and i haven't gotten the 800 full figure, but still...man, i gotta save atleast 350 out of it, or it'll be a crying shame. My money management skills have never been something you can write home about, infact i haven't even earned money properly, if you don't count the pittance which i get from vacuuming, and gardening and the domestic drudgery. I feel like i'm wasting most of my time, i have so many facilities, so many things to do, and i thought i didn't have the time. pish-posh. i have as much time as i can want to have, if i really want something done, i'll have to forego sleep, but then - it'll be done! I need to become more valuable - that's in an abstract sense though. well, i need to do more, when i can. When i have the time and opportunity, i shouldn't waste it and look at others who started off together wimme and ended up at the top while i'm still groping. Nopey! Full steam ahead i say! I got work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment