Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

the real thing is

amelie
a lot of people mistake what i really require when i use the term freedom. I need a lot of freedom believe me, sometimes that interferes with other's sense of peace and calm. But that's the way i am, i am irresponsible i am careless, sometimes. And that can totally be an ant crawling up a rigid perfectionist's back.
I had a major scuffle with one of my friends yesterday. She was the kind who would throw all her affection at me. She used to hug, kiss, and cuddle at any given opportunity. I wasn't fine with it after a certain point of time, but somehow felt it would all get okay. I just hadn't defined what okay meant to me. And when i broke her boyfriend's bike indicator, she blew up. This wasn't just another of my mishaps, she said. I'd crossed the line, it was the last straw and i wouldn't be able to get her back if i didn't mend my ways.
Mend my ways - first of all, i didn't see anything wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment