Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2005

La-di-dum, ho-hum, ummm....

So, i've been meaning to blog. Have lots to tell myself, yet don't make the time.
I just ate a milk choco, (don't like those much, with the exception of milk treat) and i'm blogging in sheer want of something better to do. Not that i don't have anything better to do, i can study. But no, the princess will study feverishly only one week before her exams.
aaaaaaaaanyway, gawd, normal life can be boring. Reminds me, gotta watch a life less ordinary
I'm finally over the boy. Turns out i can be wrong. Why didn't i figure it out when he broke up with that other girl only after he started going out wimme?
I mean, we were all in different cities, so no chance of seeing things and all.
but eww!!!
And I even kinda found out, that it wasn't exactly him i was still hankering for, just the sadness that i'd made a wrong decision, and couldn't believe it at first. and desperately wanted to right all wrongs.
So, i'm finally over the boy. And in commemoration,

LINES FOR THE BOY, THE LOVER, AND THE BASTARD.

If it is asked of me,
whereof my time was spent,
and so where i gave most.
I'll have nothing to say,

but "a day that is past;
a joy nearly forgotten,
and a love that fadeth away"

~Moi

Well, its not really a man-bashing poem. But for man bashing, look up Alanis Morissette's You Oughta Know 've been listening to a lot of that. Feels good to be single.
Mmmm...
(btw, i recently discovered the joy of hyperlinks, so am celebrating)

A lil more serious now. I'm not gonna get into a relationship for a looooooooong time. I'll be more on my guard (subconsciously, its no punishment) and much more acidic. Lotsa people flirting now actually, i flirt back. Its such good fun! and those silly guys are sooo sweet!
I gotta take care o' my hair. Dandruff's recurred.
D's dead. or that's what i suspect. Hasn't turned up for college, tuts, not even a phone call.
Wow!

2 comments:

  1. *hug*

    im so happy for you.

    lotsaluv,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:39 PM

    Relationships are amongst one of da most incredible learning experiences..one gets to learn a hell lot abt oneself..good u've moved one..hopefully..way to go..enjoy..smell d flowers or the thorns watever..life is beautiful

    ReplyDelete