Search This Blog

Friday, March 10, 2006

eugh. So, I was tagged

aargh. i've been tagged. aargh. Pika, one day, one day i'll get you.

here goes my list:
oh btw, i won't be able to tag 8 people. the number of people that visit my blog is usually >1 but <2.>
1: It's a HE. In moments of drunken stupor, it could also be a she. But those are just some moments.
2: He should be very intelligent. Someone that knows, is aware, and can knock the socks off stupid jerks with just his words.
3: He should be passionate. His choice of work, even his hobbies. Passion invokes a kind of caring. Plus, goes without saying, he should be passionate about me.
4: Should love me for who I am (yada, yada) what I do, I should be very, very, very comfortable in my skin around him. We should be great, if not best, buddies.
5: Wear spectacles. (That is such an amazing turn-on for me) Must smell good. And have this awwwwesome voice. (That's turn-on no.2)
6: Loves travelling, music, must be a voracious reader, an excellent debator, someone that can defeat me, but please oh please not too easily. (Don't be surprised if i end up with someone in Law School on these very accounts)
Good dancer, interest in drama and playing a music instrument is a huuuge plus point.
7: Should keep me in splits. That's the only way to deal with a sourpuss like me. Just the right amount of humour, and cocky silliness is an adorable mix.
8: Freedom. That's what we both should hopelessly believe in. And trust, care, love, beauty follows.

Did i miss anything? Doubt it.
Oh, this wouldn't be a criterion, but no harm asking for a good kisser, non?

Rules:
Rules of the game are …
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

wokay, monk, if you're reading this, do it.
Pika, you've already done it.
arka, you're not reading this are you?
B'lore guy: not too interested? I won't force you.
Ooh, yes Vikas and Starrgazerr - do take the time.

8 comments:

  1. :)

    Naice. I think all of us look for the same stuff. I like the way you've layed out your points.

    I jst can't seem to find DEFINITE points.

    pah.. and get back at me? Sure, any time babe.. I'm loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh... why da chumma...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:52 PM

    You have guessed right that I wouldn't have commented if you hadn't specifically said 'take the time'.
    So here goes (and it's a she),

    1) Passionate. Not of the garden-variety kind. I'm talking about an aspiring priestess at the temple of Aphrodite.

    2) Rational. Knows what in the world is crap and what's not.

    3) Skill. She's good at something, like writing, programming, defusing bombs, etc.

    4) Loves to stay up all night talking and watching obscure, and cheap-horror movies.

    5) Interest in music, and a good voice are definite pluses.

    6) A philosophical streak, and a certain world-weariness.

    7) Love for words.

    8) A love for forming meticulous, meaningless theories about all sorts of things (like my theories about female behavior, for example).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:53 PM

    Err, the previous comment was by me.

    - Vikas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:05 PM

    :D

    should I wait for the rule number 3 to be fulfilled:

    "leave a comment on their comments"

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey...interesting list...me already done this...check this out at http://taggedmonk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:58 PM

    Hey, I'm pretty close to this guy. Except I don't wear spectacles and I smell bad.

    The Mystery Man/Woman

    ReplyDelete