Search This Blog

Monday, March 06, 2006

and february made me shiver...

That's a picture of my first ciggie. I tried it on my birthday, b'day post can be traced back to February 12th.
It was stupid, and fuzzy and horrible. I don't wanna do it again. At least for a long time.
Today, went out with Nick and got drunk, on a beer.
It was nice, I let go for once, y'know? Nick is one person I can trust totally. We actually came close to doing something couply twice. Once near the golf course, and once on the way back, on a deserted road where he (a-hem) got down to pee.
Not that we're attracted to each other or anything. Just that we were both being silly, and silly felt like the way to go. OH, btw, the reason I went out and got drunk was to celebrate my entry into NUJS!!!
I got the 23rd rank, but not officially, 28th serial number on the list. I got the eleventh highest score, 125 on 180.
The Boy called and told me. Oh, if i haven't notified my blogpals yet, boy and I are talking. Like things are hunky-dory. Not relationship hunky-dory, but friend hunky-dory.
So, today's happy day for me.
I'm feeling all light and breezy. So don't expect feeling or sense from me.
I'm just soooo ummm...
had Tropicana's guava juice, and even cheese chilly toast at P-X.
Getting fat. But still so light.
Blithe spirit.
Fly forever, bad girl.

9 comments:

  1. sounds like fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:17 PM

    and what might NUJS be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thot fagging was COOL. didn't u do a post on this a while back? 'cuz i sure as hell remember having to go through it.

    It s really awesome that you've got in. I had no doubts. But still YAY!!

    *hiccup*

    hugs

    *hiccup*

    ReplyDelete
  4. monk: sounds like? You mean, with all your time at NITT, you haven't had one sozzled experience like this??
    You must be a good boy!

    bguy: woopsy! my bad, NUJS is the National University of Juridical Sciences. A law University in Kolkata, the second/third best law school in India.

    ReplyDelete
  5. missed you pika: i'm afraid i assumed fagging was cool... in fact that post was a result of a awesome fantasy, turned out to be a pretty good post that one.
    But the actual thing, major let down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:24 PM

    Your first smoke might have been pleasanter if you had gone for a smoother, lighter brand.

    vikas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:34 PM

    C&H on fagging:
    chk out http://www.progressiveboink.com/archive/calvinhobbes.htm
    and the 7th strip 'for a mom, she's pretty cool'!!
    Apt, me thinks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, i've read that one, "trusting parents can be hazardous to health"

    C&H never cease to amaze!
    Kosh being?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:17 PM

    'kosh' being wot i have been called for 8 years now...GenX version of a mythological (n in the words of one chap 'ancient'!!) name...
    Btw, u have been 'favoritted'!!!

    ~cheers!!

    ReplyDelete