Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2005

and Something just took it away...

And something just took it away;

And will probably never bring it back again…

But there were to be so many more

Afternoons when I lay by your side,

Making no effort to fill in the drowsy silences…

There were so many more poor jokes to share,

And get you annoyed at my sense of humor,

And have you ask me to do sth bout my ego!

And them messages, let’s not forget that trusty medium,

What I would give to have you receive my love again,

With open arms, joyous heart, and twinkling smile.

And when you would touch me. Oh! That you did!

…You made my world darling,

I’m still faint from knowing you exist.

And when I’m spending those noons,

And nights alone instead,

I will press a finger to my lips and sigh,

No one should see me cry.

4 comments:

  1. b-e-a-utiful

    thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things like these happen in life, that's why life is called so.

    But u know, if there were PJs to share... you should! If not with that person, then with someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, it was really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup shish.
    you updated btw?

    ReplyDelete